All costs for courses can be supported with the grant of Erasmus+ KA1. You can find more on the Erasmus+ Programme Guide or your National Agency webpages.
5 day course: 580 euro per participant
This fee consists of 2 parts:
- Course fee: for a 5 day course 400 euro for tuition and materials. This is covered with the course fee that you get with your grant: 80 euro per day per participant. The course fee also includes coffee breaks (with traditional Czech desserts), lunch, materials.
- Organisational costs: 180 euro per participant for administration and organisation costs. Note: with ERASMUS + KA1 grant each school / organisation will receive 350 euro per participant for organisational support.
To be paid by yourself from the KA1 grant
- Travel costs. The grant includes a budget for travel costs. The amount is calculated based on the distance that you need to travel from your home country to the course. Click here to know more about distance calculator.
- Accommodation and meals (Individual support). The amount that you receive to cover the costs of your stay in hotel and meals will depend on the country where the course takes place. For the Czech Republic it is 60-140 euro per day. We are able to arrange accommodation in Prague upon your request.
We are not liable for any expenses caused by a case of force majeure. If flights are cancelled for any reason, we as the course provider are not responsible for the financial or other consequences concerning travel, accommodation or food. If unable to attend, the registered person may substitute someone else from the same organization or choose another course.
Whenever you make any changes to travel arrangements for any courses, it is advisable to choose flexible flight tickets and flexible accommodation.
Acquiring travel insurance and social security are obligatory and at one’s own responsibility.
- About 4 weeks before the start of each course each participant will receive an invoice by mail. The invoice will be sent to the contact person of the school.
- The billing address will be the school address. The name mentioned on the bill will be the name of the participant.
Note: In case the applicant cancels their participation after paying the fee, we will charge the organisational cost 180 euro as cancellation fee.